Barbara R. Kellerman (born 30 December 1949 in Manchester, Lancashire; surname at birth: Kellermann) is an English actress, noted for her film and television roles. She trained at Rose Bruford College.
Kellerman's Jewish father, Dr Walter Kellermann (born 1915, died 2012), had fled Nazi Germany and settled in Leeds, where he became a Senior Lecturer in the Department of Physics at the University of Leeds. Her mother, Marcelle, was a member of the French Resistance during the Second World War who became a teacher of modern foreign languages.
Kellerman has a younger brother Clive and a younger sister Judith.
She is also notable for her appearances in the BBC adaptations of three of the Narnia books. She played the White Witch in The Lion, the Witch & the Wardrobe (1988), the Old Hag (Narnian Hag) in Prince Caspian in (1989) and continued on to be the villainous Lady of the Green Kirtle in The Silver Chair in 1990.
She made a 20-minute drama for With Light Productions in 2007 for director Anita Parry entitled The Lights of Santa Cruz. It co-starred Christian Rodska and was the story of two middle-aged divorcees doing up a boat on the Somerset coast. It was filmed in Watchet, Somerset (a small shipping port on the south west coast of England) over a four-day period, mostly on a refitted Swedish fishing boat, the Josefine. The film was entered into Bristol's Brief Encounters Festival and is currently looking for distribution.
She is a former wife of Robin Scobey (1975-?).
- The Lights of Santa Cruz (2007, short film) as Beth
- Monsignor Renard (3 episodes, 2000) as Mme Dufosse
- The Bill (1 episode, 1998)
- The Chronicles of Narnia (1988–90) as the White Witch, Narnian Hag and the Lady of the Green Kirtle
- Lytton's Diary (5 episodes, 1986) as Helena
- My Brother Jonathan (1985) (TV) as Rachel Hammond
- Morte d'Arthur (1984) (TV) as Queen Guinevere
- Storyboard (1 episode, 1983)
- The Mad Death (1983) as Anne Maitland
- Number 10 (1 episode, 1983) as Frances Stevenson
- Living Apart Together (1982) as Amy
- Hammer House of Horror (1 episode, 1980) as Laurie Morton
- The Sea Wolves (1980) as Mrs. Cromwell
- Lady Killers (1 episode, 1980) as Madame Marie Fahmy
- BBC2 Playhouse (1 episode, 1980)
- The Monster Club (1980) as Angela
- The Professionals (1 episode, 1979) as Sylvie
- Quatermass (2 episodes, 1979) as Clare Kapp
- S.O.S. Titanic (1979) (TV) as Passenger (although Kellerman herself denies being in the film)
- Crown Court (1 episode, 1979) as Miranda Buckingham
- BBC Television Shakespeare - The Famous History of the Life of King Henry VIII (1979) (TV) as Anne Boleyn
- The Quatermass Conclusion (1979) as Clare Kapp
- 1990 (8 episodes, 1977) as Delly Lomas
- Satan's Slave (1976) as Frances
- The Crezz (1 episode, 1976) as Alexandra Tuke
- Victorian Scandals (1 episode, 1976) as Jane Brookfield
- BBC Play of the Month (1 episode, 1976) as Jacqueline Maingot
- The Glittering Prizes (4 episodes, 1976) as Barbara Morris
- A Pitcher of Snakes (1976) (TV)
- Space: 1999 (1 episode, 1975) as Dr. Monique Bouchere
- General Hospital (unknown episodes, 1974) as Nurse Laura Hardy
- Marked Personal (2 episodes, 1974) as Jane Wright
- John Halifax, Gentleman (1974) as Louise
- Wessex Tales (1 episode, 1973) as Nanny
- On the House (1 episode, 1971) as Maureen
- How We Used to Live (1 episode, 1969) as Girl
Barbara Kellerman also appeared on the morning edition of BBC News on 11 November 1988 with actress Sophie Wilcox, just before The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe went on air. This clip is shown on the BBC Chronicles of Narnia DVD boxed set on bonus disc.