Krista Anne Errickson is an American actress, journalist, and documentary writer/producer who appeared in films and television productions in the 1980s and 1990s. As a teen actress, she is most recognized for her role as teen antagonist Cinder in the 1980 movie Little Darlings and the TV series Hello Larry. As an adult, she is best known for her work as an journalist with RAI(RadioTelevisioneItaliana).
Krista Errickson was born in Abington, Pennsylvania. She is the granddaughter of Broadway set designer Jo Mielziner. Errickson is a goddaughter of director, writer, and producer Elia Kazan.
She began acting in 1978 and is a lifetime member of the Actors Studio. As a teenager, Errickson began appearing in television and film projects. She replaced Donna Wilkes in the role of Diane Alder on the TV series Diff'rent Strokes(guest appearances) and its spin-off series, Hello, Larry.
Errickson’s journalism career began at RAI's Channel 1 in Rome before becoming a host for RAI International and RAISAT. She became senior producer and journalist reporting on current events and international politics, with a focus on Middle East relations. Some of her more well-known programs were The Yellowcake Uranium Scandal, RAWA’s Meena: The Story of a Revolutionary, and In the Name of God, about Iran’s Islamic fundamentalism. She was the first female journalist to interview Sheikh Nasrallah (for her documentary, Inside the Hezbollah, which later became the subject of a book she co-authored). For CBS and the Discovery Channel, she was co-executive producer for The Mysterious Man of The Shroud; The Genetic Revolution, a four-part series which in part exposed secret genetic experiments that were conduced by Monsanto Corporation; The Science of Human Cloning, and the program, Inside The Vatican.
In 2007, she was part of a team sent to Pakistan and Afghanistan, successfully negotiating the release of a kidnapped Italian journalist from the Taliban. In 2008, she successfully aided a recently released political prisoner leave Iran and return to the United States.
- Diff'rent Strokes (TV series; 1979; 4 episodes) as Diane Alder
- Hello, Larry (TV series; 1979–80) as Diane Alder
- Little Darlings (1980) as Cinder
- The Best of Times (TV series; 1981)
- Jekyll and Hyde... Together Again (1982)
- The Powers of Matthew Star (TV series; 1982; 1 episode)
- The First Time (1983)
- Tour Of Duty (1989)
- Mortal Passions (1989 or 1990)
- 21 Jump Street (TV series; 1 episode)
- Killer Image (1992)
- Beverly Hills, 90210 (TV series; 1992; 3 episodes) as Maggie
- Martial Outlaw (1993) as Lori White
- Mr. Belvedere (TV series; 1988; 1 episode)
- The Paperboy (1994) as Diana
- MLK: A Life (RAI; 1996) - executive producer, writer
- The Genetic Revolution (RAI; 1996) - executive producer, writer
- In The Name of God (RAI; 1997) - executive producer, co-producer, writer
- Mysterious Man of the Shroud (CBS; 1998)
- You2: The Science of Human Cloning (RAI; 2000) - executive producer, writer
- Inside The Hezbollah (RAI; 2000) - executive producer, writer
- Inside The Vatican (RAI; 2001) - executive producer, writer
- RAWA’s Meena: The Story of a Revolutionary (RAI; 2002) - executive producer, writer
- The Yellowcake Uranium Scandal (RAI; 2005) - executive producer, writer
- I Am Iran (RAI; 2009) - executive producer, writer