Stephanie Marrian (born 9 October 1948) in Singapore is a former Page Three girl in The Sun newspaper, glamour model, pop star, TV and film actress. The correct spelling of her given name is Stefanie.
- 2 Television and film careers
- 3 Music career
- 4 Family and personal life
- 5 References
- 6 External links
Stefanie was the original topless Page Three girl, appearing as Stephanie Rahn in 1970 and many times on Page Three from 1973 to 1978 as Stephanie Marrian. (The second reference contains inconsistencies, in particular her birth date and place, but it is obvious they refer to the same person. Read reference  and The Sun article in reference  for confirmation)
- Tops of the Pops Volume 43 (Jan 1975)
- Below the Belt (Boxer album) (1976)
- Disco Lady by Dee Dee Smith (1978)
- Lamb's Navy Rum calendar (1977)
- Lilt "with the totally tropical taste" girl
British TV programmes include:
- as cross girl in Callan (1970)
- as a student in Some Mothers Do 'Ave 'Em (1973)
- The Cut Price Comedy Show (1982)
- as Susan in Confessions Of A Sex Maniac (1974)
- as Lesley in Can You Keep It Up for a Week? (1975), starring Jeremy Bulloch
- as girl in hotel in The World Is Full Of Married Men (1979)
- as Lady Marie in the Mel Brooks film History of the World, Part I (1981)
- as a hotel receptionist in Green Ice (1981), starring Ryan O'Neal
Stefanie, along with two other Page Three models Gillian Duxbury and Mona Solomons, made up the pop group called Love Patrol.
Stefanie had a long term relationship with her actor boyfriend Alan Tucker whose roles included being an interceptor pilot in the 1970s British television series UFO and as a fighter pilot killed at the beginning of the film Battle of Britain.
Stefanie was briefly engaged to the music promoter Rod MacSween. In February 1998, MacSween was granted a restraining order against Stefanie after Stefanie had become obsessed trying to re-kindle the relationship. In 1988 Stefanie was taken to court, when she broke the restraining order by phoning MacSween and writing to MacSween's new fiancee. Stefanie was found guilty of contempt of court and was given a 28 day suspended sentence.
Stefanie now lives alone in North London.